I- General Company Description:
Start this section with your company name, a link to your website and your twitter account.
1- What will your services or products be?
– What you do?
a- Create a list of each product or service you provide.
b- Describe your products or services with technical specifications, diagrams, infographics.
c- What are your competitive advantages and your important company strengths and keys to success.
-Mission Statement, followed by Company Goals and Objectives.
-Describe your industry.
-Legal form of ownership and Why have you selected this form?
2- Who will your clients be?
Identify your targeted clients, their characteristics, and their geographic locations.
3- Who are the owners?
Write a brief about the founders of the company describing their Philosophy and vision
II- Marketing Plan:
– Do a market research to bring latest demographic data and any info or trends in your market.
– Understand existing distribution channels.
– Develop your marketing strategy via direct marketing and digital marketing techniques.
– Introduce new products or services.
– Extend or regain market for existing product.
– Enter new territories.
– Prepare “Cross-sell” plan and Bundle one product with another.
– Create a business card.
– Design a company profile and present it as a presentation or printed brochure.
– Prepare a roll-up indoor banner to be used in your attended events and seminars.
– Understand your competitors, geographical boundaries, types of clients you sell to.
– Situation analysis (market, SWOT).
IV- Promotion and advertising:
Describe how you will promote your company and specify your social network channels like: linkedin, twitter, facebook, behance, instagram… and your direct advertising channels like: Yellowpages, Magazines and TV interviews.
Below are some ideas on how you can promote your business online:
1- Do a presentation for your service or product and share it on your blog or on slideshare.
2- Write a how-to article
3- Point out common mistakes in your industry and offer solutions
4- Find someone else’s article that you agree or disagree with and write a blog post about it and introduce it with your argument
5- do a weekly or daily links of relevant news for your community
6- Ask a question on twitter
7- Respond to the industry researches with your own perspective
8- Do a review on other non-competitive products or services that is relative to your community or industry
9- Post a slideshow of pictures from a recent event or cover an event through some images and post it on your instagram account
10- Publish a post relevant to a current holiday or season
11- Thank people who comment or share your posts
12- Share info about your company like news, opening job candidates and promotions
13- Tag real people in photos
14- Celebrate holidays and post a status wishing everyone a happy……
– PR, Sales and direct marketing.
– off-shore or intermediate sales and PR. (Create a list of potential previous colleagues or connections)
– Partnership with other agencies or companies.
VI- Sales plan:
– Write a plan about how you can reach your clients and create a list of target markets including segmentation and niche areas.
– Set goals describing time and revenue.
– Use marketing cycles to implement your plan, measure and refine your strategies.
VII- Operational plan:
– Employees and roles.
– Production process.
– Quality control and creative direction.
– Client support and technical account management.
– Location, equipments and facilities.
VIII- Legal Environment:
– Health, workspace regulations.
– Insurance coverage.
– Copyrights and confidential information.
– Storage and backups.
IX- Business model and organization structure:
The below model can be implemented on a small creative studio or on large business corporations working in software and digital solutions:
– CEO / Project manager
– Number of employees.
– Payment structure.
– Training methods and requirements.
– A list of job titles with job description:
1- CEO / PM
– Outsourcing and part-time agreement.
– Professional and Advisory Support:
c) Hardware and network professional
XI- Financial plan:
Write your financial showing assets, costs, a 12-month profit, tax payments, maintenance and repairs.
XII- Documentation and paper work:
– RFQ (Request For a Quote) and proposal documents.
– Company profile documents and presentations.
– Client satisfaction and feedback methods.
– Contracts and legal client agreements.
XIII- Legal preparations:
– Governmental documents.
– Bank account.
– Rental and office arrangement.